The End Of The Year Is Nigh29 December 2012
As this year comes to an end, I’m left with so many questions.. If you can supply an answer to any or all of them, do please let me know.
1. How many times will the end of the world be predicted in 2013?
2. Will anyone produce an epic, box-office hit film in 2013 that I actually enjoy?
3. When US citizens exercised their “right” to own a semi-automatic weapon, what did they intend to use it for when they bought it?
4. Will I ever learn to use a camera properly and put up photographs of my finished knitting, both here and on Ravelry?
5. What is it about Christmas Day that makes some people want to go swimming in freezing cold water?
6. Will I actually knit something in 2013 that both looks good and fits me (2012 has been a dreadful year for my knitting mojo)?
7. Will we ever see another copy of Simply Sewing, Modern Quilting or Simply Beautiful? Or have these magazines disappeared into the pit that contains the rest of Kerrie Allman’s failures?
8. Will the people who still believe that thousands of scientists around the world got together to conspire to make up a story about man-made climate change (in order to get research funding?) finally see sense?
9. Will Sydney’s New Years Eve fireworks this year be the “biggest display ever” as they have been advertised for the previous 10 New Years Eves that I’ve spent in Sydney?
10. And finally – I started this blog when I was press-ganged into it by so many of my friends who also had blogs. That was nearly six years ago. Why have so many of these friends stopped blogging and I’ve continued? Is it because I’m really opinionated and rarely run out of things to talk about? (No need to answer this one!)
Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is a wonderful one for all my friends here.